Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I dont know if over tired is the word.....

First off, I have to say that I love my family of four to death, but some days I wish I could pack a bag and go away for awhile. Come on, I know all you moms have thought this a day or two! 

Second, Tired does not discribe the way I feel at this moment sitting at the table. Both kids are asleep but I have no desire to walk to the bedroom, knowing that the house needs to be picked up. Ella didnt even have a bath tonight and she has been asleep since 630pm. She will be hungry sooner then 2am if I dont wake her and feed her. But I dont want to wake her cause then I dont even know if she will go back to sleep and right now there is no sound but the sound of rain hitting the ground outside and its nice.

Charlie is off working out. I dont want to sound like I am 'bitching' but the only time I get away from the kids is on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 630pm and 8pm for Class. Doesnt seem far, but Its the cards that I was delt so I deal with it. Then I think...All of those mommies who have lost their babies to anything would kill to have a moment with them again. But I still need breaks. 

Now back to breaks...I had planned on going back to work after Ella was born. It is now January and honestly have no desire to go back. Heres why;

A friend of mine had liked this Facebook page of a 5 month old baby being shaken so hard that she had to have brain surgery and was on all kinds of machines to help her live. I was appalled. Her father did this. Shaken Baby Syndrome is something I never really thought about let alone worried about. I have researched this and i am in shocked to know that 80% of the time its the Fathers that do this to these poor little babies...

But That is for another blog...I am getting off topic...what was the topic...oooohhhh being tired...

Yes; tired. Ella had shots last week and even though it did not effect her sleeping time at night, she was a totally different baby during the day. Usually she will only be fussy when she is hungry or tired...but last week she CRIED ALL DAY!!!! I was going places just so shed sleep in the car cuz I could not handle the crying. For the simple fact I had no idea if she was hurting or what. But did you know that she had four shots and those shots are actually the virus that they are trying to prevent that they shoot in thier little legs. 

Horrible.

Finally this week she is starting to act like her normal self again. Thank Goodness.


I am waiting for Charlie to get back to hit the hay....

No comments:

Post a Comment