Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Walter and Amanda

We met April of 2010. For me, it was really love at first site. We had dinner and he took me to see a movie. That was our first date, I've never had a guy do that for me so this was all an important thing for me.

I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I had finally come to my senses bout guys. They had to met all my requirements before I'd waste my time w them. Charlie met all of them and beyond.

After that day in April, we have never been more then a week apart at a time.
We fell in love.




In April of 2011, 2 days shy of our one yr anniversary, we said I do.









We have our Ups and downs but I honestly do not think I could have chose a better life partner. We balance each other out and I am grateful for everything Charlie does for my family.







posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment